Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 21, 2008

New tips from 1 hp

This time she would give instructions to make my fans to start in the mobile TV ..
To get started you must first have an email to any email .. like yahoo or google .. I can also
But if I have a smell, please enter this address in your hp www.friendster.com
. So I enter and select the sign .. later given a form asking to optional fully completed .. yes ..
When I completed the list of email lu lu open later .. there are pointing the email from all .. But there are pointing to the email confirmation .. well Sign smell confirmation link ... I finish ..
I live to eat and then set the profile of reasons lu lu liatlah ... and I have my own .. well to facilitate the url TV, you can replace it .. you wish you .. url you will be
www.friendster.com / xxxxx
But I lu can okey wrong fsan hp through the past .. look forward to the next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment